School Term and Calendar
There are 4 terms in a calendar year. Each term consists of approximately 10 weeks.
Term 1 – 10 weeks (Jan – Mar)
Term 2 – 10 weeks (Mar-May)
Term 3 – 10 weeks (Jun-Sep)
Term 4 – 10 weeks (Sep – Nov)
6 days of closure in a year for Staff Training & Development and spring cleaning besides the gazetted public holidays.
* Staff Training and Development days are subjected to change and parents will be notified for 1 month in advance.
Our operating hours are from 7am to 7pm, Mondays to Fridays.
Full Day program
8am – 5pm
Half Day Program
8am – 12:30pm
Age Level Placement
Staff Child Ratio
We will provide a healthy international daily food menu (Breakfast, Lunch and Tea Break) for the children.
- Menu planning and healthier cooking methods
- Healthier ingredients such as brown rice/Low Salt/ No MSG
- Appropriate portioning of food for children
- Accredited by Singapore Health Promotion Board
We provide school bus transport for children travelling from home to school and back.
Our transport service ensures the safety and timeliness of all our buses, and all children have minimal and safe commuting time.
Please approach our school reception if you will like to arrange for bus transport for your child.
Lily Valley Parent Handbook
A handbook for Lily Valley Preschool will be issued to parents before the child enters either of the preschools. This handbook provides further information regarding financial & administrative policies, routines and procedures at our school.